Today we learned how to do the forehand and backhand passes for a Frisbee. I am very good with the backhand but the forehand i have problems with my accuracy. We practiced our throws and then played a fun game of ultimate Frisbee. I know i can do good at this also on the skill assessment but i just need to practice my accuracy with the forehand and even the backhand. We then went and played a very funny game of Frisbee golf. I should have some pictures posted later
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Frisbee day
Today we learned how to do the forehand and backhand passes for a Frisbee. I am very good with the backhand but the forehand i have problems with my accuracy. We practiced our throws and then played a fun game of ultimate Frisbee. I know i can do good at this also on the skill assessment but i just need to practice my accuracy with the forehand and even the backhand. We then went and played a very funny game of Frisbee golf. I should have some pictures posted later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment