Today we went moutian biking and had an archery lession. I had never ridden a bike before this weekend and was very excited to try it out on the hills. I soon realized that it was much harder then i realized. Doc told me to just ride in the flat part of the area becasue i need to get my ballence and milage. I had a good work out and was breathing hard by the end of the 1.5 hr session. The biking will help me with the unicicle later.
Then we went to an archery session. I had a little experience with archery in the past but that was only at summer camps. I was very surprised on how precise my shots where and i know i can do good on this skill in the skill assessment. We did not get to shoot as much as we wanted because the wind was very strong but none the less i was very impressed with myself
Then we went to an archery session. I had a little experience with archery in the past but that was only at summer camps. I was very surprised on how precise my shots where and i know i can do good on this skill in the skill assessment. We did not get to shoot as much as we wanted because the wind was very strong but none the less i was very impressed with myself

No comments:
Post a Comment