Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Circus Arts: I need work but i passed some :)

Today we worked on circus arts. I was not very good on the unicycle but i worked on it for about an hour and i was able to pass the skill at the end of the class period :). This is a great weight off of my back because i was worried that i would not be able to archive this skill by the end of class and now i can focus on the other skills that i have. I was also able to get an advanced skill level on the flower sticks which is great because now if i do honorably on all the other skills i can still get a C out of the class. I plan to get atleast 2 more advanced skills and maybe 5 so i have a total of six. I also passed the juggling skill that we had and was very happy about that because that leaves me to focus on the diablo and the frisbee skills. All and all this was a very productive day and i am very proud of myself for the acomplishments that i had this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment